+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Quote Originally Posted by chuks erny
    please help me the. Jesus Army, I can't open the CV upload page 4 some days now
    same thing with me.my documents are ready but the network is jammed.like i advised,just be patient.not yet time to cry.time still dey

Guys, i am finding it hard to open the document upload page. it is showing me "NO NODES AVAILABLE TO SERVE YOUR REQUEST"
    Suggestions please! Roll Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by JESUS ARMY
    as long as you havent submitted
    Submitted?! That is my question.
    Each upload has a 'submit' tab- clicking on it actually executes the loading. are you referring to this tab or, is there a final tab that submits all your uploaded details? Clarification needed please. Thanks so much

ok, brethen. after having exhaustivel deliberated on all issues regarding the nnpc recruitment exercise, i move a motion that the administrator officially declares this page closed.do i have a seconder.
    Quote Originally Posted by chineduace
    I ... hereby SECOND the motion to close this thread. Any other enquires should go to the towers directly. I strongly believe all questions within our capacity has been answered. Thank you all and thanks to Jesus Army for his patience and etc.....LOL

Mr. Jesus Army, U are doing great no doubt. God will surely bless, reward and increase U for all ya love and kindness
    In Jesus Name?

bros.
    b4 the closing of this page, me i go ask my own question too..... oh
    my question is for U to re-answer all the above questions again in Pidgin, Yoruba, Ibo and Hausa 4 d benefit of guys like mysef tat r yet to apply.

and trust me, closing this page will only increase the duty of our Admin Moderators.
    coz, guys like my sef will start opening/addressing new & fresh threads of question to U.

I will suggest we leave it for others.

[color=red]@ Jesus Army, Please respond in jesus name. I have created my account since last 2 wks and i am yet to access the upload document page. Every time i login with my details all i see is that my username does not match my password. i am very sure of my account details.......Please help, What do i do. time is runnnnnning................ RESPOND IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@T4me4u you have got to understand this very well that if you are sure of the infos you used and still the computer tells you it is wrong then stop wasting your time. Simply open another email address, re-register with the site again and be careful this time around with the infos. Stop wasting time!!! wake up wake up!!!

Hello Jesus Army, i see you are the link between us and NNPC or their recruitment agency. I posted mty comment on the 3rd of dec, didn't get any response which i understand cos of the many questions you have been bombarded with. I have been patient but my patience isn't yielding any result. I have been trying to log back into the nnpc recruitment portal for days now no luck. I don't want to start afresh because of the possibility of disqualification. Please advice, it's getting really frustrating. Applying does not i will get the job but if i can't how do i put it in GOD's hand to bless?

God will help us all this time around

pls jesus army, u didn't answer my question d last time. Pls i have a birth certificate from national population commision i obtained in 2001, pls can i use it, secondly, am i suppose to upload nysc cert, i will be discharged by march 2011. Pls am waiting ur reply

as long as you havent submitted
    Submitted Ke! , This is a serious matter. How does one submit his application. There is no separate submit button. The only submit button is on the upload page and it uploads each scanned credentials. So how does one actually submit his application.

Please Brother Jesus Army, clarify me on this make I no make bloody mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by nwoko_emmanuel
    Submitted Ke! , This is a serious matter. How does one submit his application. There is no separate submit button. The only submit button is on the upload page and it uploads each scanned credentials. So how does one actually submit his application.

Please Brother Jesus Army, clarify me on this make I no make bloody mistake.
    the first page is uneditable.as long as you have not submitted it,you can still edit it.ok

Quote Originally Posted by seunatte
    Hello Jesus Army, i see you are the link between us and NNPC or their recruitment agency. I posted mty comment on the 3rd of dec, didn't get any response which i understand cos of the many questions you have been bombarded with. I have been patient but my patience isn't yielding any result. I have been trying to log back into the nnpc recruitment portal for days now no luck. I don't want to start afresh because of the possibility of disqualification. Please advice, it's getting really frustrating. Applying does not i will get the job but if i can't how do i put it in GOD's hand to bless?
    we are many in the same shoe.be patient.the system is slow and traffic no be here.

[quote=standozey ]
    pls jesus army, u didn't answer my question d last time. Pls i have a birth certificate from national population commision i obtained in 2001, pls can i use it, secondly, am i suppose to upload nysc cert, i will be discharged by march 2011. Pls am waiting ur reply
    [
    you would need upload an nysc cert b4 31 st dec.
    just wait.in another 2 years,there would be a more recruitment.
    i assure you.

+ Reply
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast